"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sounds Concerned about Herself but Excited About Those She is Teaching


Before I get into the weekly report, I realized, Mother, that I do not know your conversion story. Please send in next email.
 
Matthew's going to Redlands.(Her cousin is opening his call Wednesday, she is hoping he goes to Redlands with her) I can't believe Kara's going to Bolivia! (Kara is a recent convert in our branch) She's going to be amazing!!
 
We'll have to look for the ant stuff. Thanks! Our apartment's supposed to get sprayed today too so hopefully that'll help a lot.
 
Yes, transfers were today. I am in fact staying in Redlands with Hermana Bates. Our branch missionaries are all the same but apparently our boundaries are changing. I don't know what that means.
 
I did(go to the Beaver Medical Center). It was just to sort out the insurance information and pay the copay. I got my heart monitor today so it's uncomfortable and bulky, thanks for asking :).
 
So I don't really know what's going on with my stress level. I don't get stressed. I don't feel any more stressed than I did at school but I'm more bipolar-esque. Nothing serious, I just realized today I was super happy, and then I found out about transfers and was really disappointed and haven't gotten over that quite yet. I also sometimes have a lack of motivation, which I do when  I'm at home too, it's just more noticable now because I need to be doing missionary work all the time and I can't really take a day off. I don't know if it is stress. It could be. Like I said, I don't really get stressed but I do kind of surpress stress.... So I don't know if it's catching up with me or what. I don't know what's going on. I'm hoping this whole heart monitor thing with tell me what's going on. As for right now the only thing I can think of that you can do would be to keep praying for me and loving and supporting me. I think part of it is I just need to find a new way to destress. I can't shut myself in my room with my laptop and listen to music/watch movies all day and take shower naps anymore. A Batman towel will probably help thought :). Thank you, by the way.
 
As far as the package for next week, whatever tickles your fancy. I'll appreciate everything :).
 
Sorry, I'm kind of running short on time but our families are still progressing! Josh came to church! He's the oldest Ortiz boy. And Soledad did too! Alma came to the talent show, which was awesome, but wasn't at church... and Viridiana was out of town. But we're going to start teaching her and her husband the lessons so we now have a potential investigator. Also, Soledad's boyfriend, Alma's husband, and Hermana Mora's "esposo" are all potentials. So we have the potential for 4 weddings and 4 baptisms all in one day. We'll see how that goes.
 
Let me know where Matthew gets called!!!
 
Can you believe it's already been 6 months? Phew!
Much love,
 
Hermana Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment