"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Sunday, September 29, 2013

From the Not So Long Letter She Promised Us

So this week was fun.  We had 3 less active at church! We're picking up V's husband as an investigator on Tuesday and we started teaching an awesome family on Sunday.  We're pretty excited.  I also ran into an old tech class buddy on Saturday.  It was weird, but fun.  We helped at the Stake Duathalon together.  I'm going to try to send pictures next week but I haven't had much luck with the computers here.

HAPPY FALL!!!

Oh year, we go yelled at for cheering at the duathalon.  Grumpy guss. . .

Well. . . Now I feel bad because I don't have anything to say. . . Sorry :(

Love you,
Hna. Myers

PS My only jeans now have a hole in the butt.  Can you either send more or put some in $ in so I can go to Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment