"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Monday, August 5, 2013

She Moved and She"ll be Moving


BIG NEWS!!!!
I, Hermana Myers, will be transfered to Redlands! And I'm training with Hermana Bates (the same Hermana Bates from the MTC). Small world, eh? Also, will someone please tell Miss Melissa Borrowman (former roommate) that I will be in her old stomping grounds? Or give me her email? Or something...
 
Yeah. Our entire zone got split up, right down every companionship. Sad.
 
This week was a little crazy. We moved apartments, then moved a family... so we had a grand total of two lessons. Woot! It was fun though! I'm super excited to go to Redlands! No more desert for now! I can wear cardigans and blazers and scarves! I so excited! And to be training not alone will be great! It'll be interesting to see who I train this time. Sorry. All I can think about right now is transfers. I hope next week will be full of fun and exciting facts about my new area. Also, your daughter is no longer a greenie. I have reached two of the three required "milestones" that is missionary work 1) train (check) 2) move out of first area (check) 3) be out for 6 months... not check. But apparently you only need two of the three. I win. I out greenied Hermana Fogg. Muahahaha.
 
Well, love you all!
Hermana Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment