"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Monday, April 15, 2013

This Post Actually Precedes the Last One

Dear Family,                                           April 12, 2013

First off: the smaller shirt is for Carter, the bigger is for Dad. I hope they fit.  Also, I'm very sorry Mom, but the zipper broke on my skirt.  I got stuck in it so we had to break it a little more.  I don't know if you can fix it or what you want to do, but I thought I'd send it back because I can't wear it.

All's well in the MTC.  We hit our halfway point which is a little crazy but we're over it.   I can't believe  Elder Cropper is in the field already! I keep thinking I see him and then I remember he's gone.

It's really starting to get hard that I can only write people once a week.  There have been a few times when I'd want to tell someone something right away and then I have to remember that I have to wait until P-day or that I don't even have their address.

Dad, I really appreciated your letter and I promise I will write you back, I just have to think about it a little more.

Carter, I really hope that you do decide to go on a mission.  I've only been out a few weeks and I'm already seeing how much this decision is going to bless my life.

I think that's all for now.  I'll email later today with more.

(Heart) Hma. Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment