"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Monday, April 8, 2013

Every Day Feels like Christmas When We Get a Letter

Here is another hand written letter from Hermana Myers.  She must have received a letter from one of us after writing  her email so felt she needed to write again.  I have left out some of the answers she did give to things that are of no consequence or understanding to anyone else but here is the rest:

Dear fam,

Sorry this letter is super short but I just sent a lengthy, detailed email so I don't have a lot else to say except keep the love and letters coming!  I love it! And remind others!

Love you,
Herman Myers (I don't know if she intentionally left out the "a" at the end of Hermana or did it for a laugh, one never knows with Chloe)

PS. My departure date is the 7th(of May from the MTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment