"The standard of truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble and calumny may defame but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly and independent 'till the purposes of God have been accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." -Joseph Smith

Friday, April 26, 2013

And This Is Why?

And this is why as a Mom I am disappointed and selfish in wishing that missionaries still couldn't email anyone but immediate family. I am pretty sure that along with the week going by quickly and the writer's block that comes when you only have a certain amount of time to get everything completed, there were emails from more exciting people to answer than the family. But on a good note, if she doesn't need us we will take it to mean she is doing well.  Maybe during the letter writing phase of p-day we will hear more!

Here it is:


I'M SO SORRY I PROMISE I'M TRYING TO SEND PICTURES BUT IT WON'T LET ME!!!!! You may have to wait until I get out to California. Sorry. I really just want to slap this computer.
 
This email is going to be a little short just because this last week went by so fast that I don't really remember what happened...
 
Love you!
Hermana Myers.

No comments:

Post a Comment